Silenced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RuthlesS

Request Empty
PostSubject: Request   Request EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 am

Hello, I was accepted into the guild a few months ago. I am trying to learn as fast as I can, so that I may help the guild as much as possible. I was instructed to apply to the forum as this is, to my understanding, a requirement to be truly considered as a guild member. I thank you for the frame I know it will help me get that much farther and in turn I may become more of a valuable asset to your guild. I am in your debt; I hope to aid you in your quest to become the best in the TOP world.

I dont understand but it says the user name RuthlessSaint has already been taken. When i tried to post it would not let me.
Back to top Go down
angelchan
The Silenced
angelchan

Number of posts : 720
Character Name : pikochan
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request   Request EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:19 am

Any account created on this forum needs to be activated by an admin before they are allowed access.
As a standard rule I have made, a wait time of one month after registration on the forum is required before I activate any account.

Yes the account does exist but you will need to wait a bit longer before given permission to view the forum. Please do not create another account.

Thanks Ruth Smile
Back to top Go down
Trish
The Silenced
Trish

Number of posts : 595
Character Name : Trish
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request   Request EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 pm

RuthlesS wrote:
Hello, I was accepted into the guild a few months ago. I am trying to learn as fast as I can, so that I may help the guild as much as possible. I was instructed to apply to the forum as this is, to my understanding, a requirement to be truly considered as a guild member. I thank you for the frame I know it will help me get that much farther and in turn I may become more of a valuable asset to your guild. I am in your debt; I hope to aid you in your quest to become the best in the TOP world.

I dont understand but it says the user name RuthlessSaint has already been taken. When i tried to post it would not let me.

welcome Ruthless Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers Request 852156
Back to top Go down
http://trishsparda.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request   Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silenced :: Guild Business :: Approve me for Forum-
Jump to: