Silenced
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canberra-Queanbeyan dating - They cant get enough of this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamworth

Canberra-Queanbeyan dating  - They cant get enough of this Empty
PostSubject: Canberra-Queanbeyan dating - They cant get enough of this   Canberra-Queanbeyan dating  - They cant get enough of this EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Bunbury free online dating - Stare at my ass in my thong My name is Carla HUNTLEY i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Melton online dating local singles dating live video singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating singles in Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating I am very laid back, easy going and easy to get along with. Enjoy cooking, cooking out and eating out. I love to eat. Although it dokesn't show, just so you know. Hoping to find that great guy that will enjoy my company. I like hot guys and girls.Weight is not a big concern but I do not like guys that are bums.I love the girly kind of girl.Please do not message me if youur not good in bed.I am a very honest person and I will tell you what I think about you. This part is non-negotiable. You should bathe and brush your teeth several times daily, and have no belly button funkand you should have no mental illnesses. You should not be a convicted felon, alcoholic, or drug addict. You must be family oriented. I dont think I am asking for TOO much. i am a outgoing person. Down to earth, funny and always want to do things at the spare of the moment. I love trying new things sexually and just everyday things. I am a good person in search for someone who dont mind giving me a kiss in public or dont mind holding my hand and then knows how do my hard behind closed doors. I love to travel to different places, party with friends and draw. I'm a really good listener and really know how to please a guy.Variety of music is what I like im not really against anything. I like a guy that wont mind just laying back one day and enjoying the simple things. I am looking for a long term commitment. HOWEVER, if you're looking for a booty call or anything like that...NEXT! I can find that kind of guy ANYWHERE! I have absolutely no expectations and only plan on letting nature take it's course... Whatever happens, happns!
Back to top Go down

Canberra-Queanbeyan dating - They cant get enough of this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silenced :: Guild Business :: Approve me for Forum-
Jump to: